To apply for this competition, each team will need to submit the following documents:
1. A completed application at http://goo.gl/forms/G9u97G3aFP
2. Each team members' resume
Applications are due by 11:59 PM EST on Monday, February 22. Please email these documents to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis. Once we have received your application, we will inform you within 48 hours whether you are accepted, rejected, or waitlisted for the competition. We will accept the first teams that are deemed qualified, therefore it is recommended that you submit your application as early as possible.
There will be a $200 registration fee for teams that are accepted. We will let you know how to transfer the registration fee to us once you are accepted.
Application evaluation criteria
Team applications will be evaluated based on:
- Date of submission (early applications will be favored)
- Team's demonstrated interest in competing (assessed through short essay)
- Team's prior experiences relevant to case topic (assessed through short essay)
- Diversity of schools (preference will be given to teams from schools without teams already accepted)
Feel free to reach out to Joana Pinto (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing you in Cambridge!